FIITSTYLE advise washing garments as soon as possible following use.
Do not allow stains to set. Do not leave garments that are wet or dirty in bags as smells and permanent stains will develop. The sooner muddy or stained garments are pre-treated and washed, the better the washing results will be.
IF WASHING DOES NOT REMOVE THE STAIN WE WOULD SUGGEST:
- Following washing, do not let garments dry as this can cause the stain to set.
- Soak the garment in a pre-wash. In cases where staining is severe it may be necessary to apply a stain remover directly to the affected area before washing again.
- Do not allow a garment to dry until the stain is removed. Once the stain is removed wash as per guidelines.
- Pre-treat heavily soiled areas.
- Apply undiluted laundry detergent.
- Sensitive stains should firstly be rinsed in cold water, then washed with a non-chloride bleach product.
- Pre-soak garments with heavy stains. Soak stained garments in a plastic bucket with the warmest water safe for the fabric and a good laundry detergent for 1-3 hours.